Monday 2 May 2011

Cozy Cafe and Bakery


 
This is a fairly new establishment at the south-west corner of Danforth and Woodbine. They've changed the interior layout since opening and its very welcoming indeed. My friends and I stayed for lunch and with a large table with highchairs around, we were very comfortable. The Cafe grew quite busy at lunch time, and with good reason. I had the beef stew which was delicious, and my friends had one order of the beef stew and one order of the schnitzel sandwich, which they also loved.
They unfortunately don't have a coffee bar, just drip coffee, which was fine, but it was nice to get out and have a place to go- there are so few in that area. 
They also ahve take home meals. I haven't bought any, but a friend has and said the lasagna was delicious. 
Let's hope they have some staying power. Go out and support your local businesses!!!
 
2075 Danforth Avenue (Get Directions)
647.349.5251

No comments:

Post a Comment