Friday 18 March 2011

De Boer's is Closing- huge discounts

John De Boer is retiring! :(
Hard to believe this icon in Canadian furniture retailing is closing its doors forever, but it’s true. Take advantage of reduced prices while the inventory is plentiful. Interior Design service is still available together with custom orders. Plus new products are arriving weekly, including the 2011 Outdoor collection. Everything is reduced, come and celebrate Mr. John de Boer’s retirement and DeBoer’s Closing Sale.. 
http://www.deboers.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. Sad news! I grew up in Willowdale and we bought our first daybed there in 1972, which we still have because the quality is so good and I love the style now as much as I did then. With Mid-Century Modern and Retro furniture being popular nowadays, we are right in fashion!

    I'd like to return for a last shopping trip (I live in Cambridge). When are they closing the doors? :-(

    ReplyDelete