Tuesday 22 March 2011

Great cafe for moms and babies (dads too!)

I don't have a car today so decided to go walking. I went down to Leslieville for a change instead of the Beaches part of Queen Street East.
Along the way I discovered a great cafe. I feel like I'm behind the times- I'm sure that lots of people know about this, but I just had to share! What a cute and welcoming place is lil' bean n'green, at 1133 Queen Street East, on the south side of Queen between Pape and Jones. They have a great cafe menu and coffee bar, plus a fabulous play area for children, complete with a small structure!
They have organized play groups, mom's groups, and classes that you can take. You can also host your child's birthday party there and have exclusive use of the space.
I would really like to see this place thrive, so the next time you're in the area, check it out!

http://www.lilbeanandgreen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment